Breakfast stacks are the breakfast of champions. So simple to make, and will keep you full long into lunchtime! Using a mason jar lid as a mold makes it easy to keep everything perfectly round so it stacks easily. Serves 3.
• 3 breakfast sausage patties
• 1 avocado, mashed
• Kkosher salt
• Freshly ground black pepper
• 3 large eggs
• Chives, for garnish
• Hot sauce, if desired
*Photo and recipe courtesy of Delish
PREP & COOK
1. Heat breakfast sausage according to instructions on the box.
2. Mash avocado onto breakfast sausage and season with salt and pepper.
3. Spray a medium skillet over medium heat with cooking spray, then spray the inside of a mason jar lid.
4. Place a mason jar lid in the center of skillet and crack an egg inside.
5. Season with salt and pepper and let cook 3 minutes until whites are set, then remove the lid and continue cooking.
6. Place egg on top of mashed avocado.
7. Garnish with chives and drizzle with your favorite hot sauce.